Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Difference between VIP etc

ConfusedAF

I was looking at the available scripts and I'm wondering what the difference is between the free, premium and VIP scripts? What's the difference between SDN and local scripts as well? 

SDN script means on the repository. Local script means something the user has created and has not been uploaded to the repository. Free is a script with no requirements to use. VIP is a script that requires the user to be in the VIP(must be purchased) user group. Premium is a script that does not require the user to be VIP but does cost some real life cash.

So what do you mean repository? So what's the advantage's of a premium vs vip script? Sorry, new to all this.

VIP scripts are only available to VIP members, I'd assume VIP+ but I'm not sure. 

Covert mode comes with VIP and it's amazing. If you're looking to bot without bans it's the way to go in my opinion. 

So basically free scripts are just pretty basic, premium have more features etc and the vip scripts come with covert mode, am I right? What is covert mode?

Once you have VIP your entire client is in covert mode, covert mode stops the auto detection that causes 90% of bans & the only way you'll get banned is by manual reporting or manual bot busting. 

Free scripts tend to have insanely high banrates because so many people use them it becomes possible for jagex to recognize patterns, VIP scripts are just eh, premium scripts tend to be better in all aspects.

The VIP scripts aren't worth VIP alone, they're a nice extra but they're not constantly updated. Covert mode is why you buy VIP & it's worth it 100% if you don't want to get banned. 

Free scripts can be very good, it's just that generally, premium scripts are better (again, super hard to say what "better" is), and they probably complete either a wide range of tasks, or something that can give a lot of XP and/pr Gold, and thusly making it available to whoever wanted it would be bad. 

Also it means you can support scripters for their hard work and pay them for their good work :)

Okay cool, thanks for helping me get things into better perspective. I usually don't bot unless I'm sitting there watching it run, but the covert mode sounds well worth it. If I decide to, how much is VIP?

Okay cool, thanks for helping me get things into better perspective. I usually don't bot unless I'm sitting there watching it run, but the covert mode sounds well worth it. If I decide to, how much is VIP?

VIP is $7.99 per month. You can also buy a 2-day trial for $1.00. Covert is totally worth it. ;-)

Archived