Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [JW]AIOLumbridge Script[/JW]

Wizard

JWAIOLumbridge

All in one lumbridge script

THE PROJECT IS CURRENTLY ON PAUSE, HAVE FEW EXAMS!

Description: The goal of this script is to bot everything is possible in lumbridge.

Features: Done In progress Not started

• Man suicider(Killing and pickpocketing)
    • Cow killer(With the option of banking hides)
    • Chicken killer(feather collecting option)
    • Goblin killer(Suiciding and healing)
    • Woodcutting local woods
    • Runecrafting water runes
    • Mining
    • Fishing
    • Quests(Cook assistant, Sheep shearer , Restless Ghost(maybe))

Media:

If you have any suggestion post below, tomorrow ill post some progress of the script, its 3:37 AM -.-..

This is an amazing script! People don't realize but this will do lots of freaking cool stuff!

inb4 it spams dreambot in lumbridge! lol

good luck! <3

This is the exact same type of idea i was planning on making. ?Not sure if youre interested in teaming up but if some message me.

No, he's my bby. <3

No, he's my bby. <3

I dont need permission, if he takes lumby then ill colonize the land of varrock and move westward. But I just really like this type of script.

Question: Will the bot be able to schedule each of the different tasks withing the AIO back to back? So say for example : Chop trees til 15 WC, do sheep shearer, kill some cows, tan some hides, etc.

I dont need permission, if he takes lumby then ill colonize the land of varrock and move westward. But I just really like this type of script.

Question: Will the bot be able to schedule each of the different tasks withing the AIO back to back? So say for example : Chop trees til 15 WC, do sheep shearer, kill some cows, tan some hides, etc.

I was about to say I would colonize Varrock. Let's team up and become a dream team that will take over the world?

Archived