Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting started in botting a couple of accounts

adamthompy123

So i have the scripts etc chosen for what i want to run, but how do proxys etc work with it? Should i use them? Ive had accounts banned in the past on rs3 and osrs so im taking it they dont IP ban, but if you get multiple accounts running 3 acccounts or so from the same IP am i at a higher chance of my account being "watched" or anything like that, just curious on the last bit more than anything

Also if i play on the botting accounts legit aka do a quest or 2 and play some GE, level some skills on my own is that a less chance of being banned? Just looking for a few tips, i know f2p accounts are at a higher chance of being banned

you can run 1-2 on one proxy (prefer 1).

jagex policy is to give pll second chances, so ya they don't IP ban.

basicly if you want to start botting multiple accounts you should get proxies and stuff.

But remember proxies aren't free so you must gain out of them

you can run 1-2 on one proxy (prefer 1).

jagex policy is to give pll second chances, so ya they don't IP ban.

basicly if you want to start botting multiple accounts you should get proxies and stuff.

But remember proxies aren't free so you must gain out of them

Can you recommend any proxies? Or where i can look into it, cause i see on the dreambot launcher it says "No proxies chosen" but not too sure how to set it up

Can you recommend any proxies? Or where i can look into it, cause i see on the dreambot launcher it says "No proxies chosen" but not too sure how to set it up

make sure they are socks5 proxies or they won't work.

for example           http://socks5proxies.net/

make sure they are socks5 proxies or they won't work.

for example           http://socks5proxies.net/

Thank you ill look into it once i can afford them, so do i use one proxy per launcher? Also is there any more tips to maybe lower the fact of being banned, i know its pretty random but do worlds being busy etc effect it or anything else thats small but a big deal, i know not to bot long hours and baby sit when i am botting

Archived