Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Chili Recipe

lily

lily's Chili Recipe

It's winter! for those of us in the northern hemisphere =D Chili is awesome

Features

- Great winter food

- Warms you up

- Literally everyone loves chili

- Uses Lily's™Antiban™Extra™Premium++™PRO™edition™special™™

Setup

- Things you'll need are: Tomato sauce (canned or w/e), beans (I like pinto and/or navy, but chili beans exist), onions, garlic, grape tomatoes,

ground turkey (or beef if you're like Volta), chili powder, olive oil, mushrooms (optional) red wine vinegar (optional), garlic powder (optional), salt n' pepper (optional).

- Start by coating the bottom of your pot in olive oil and sauteing the finely chopped onions till soft, I like mine very finely chopped

- In a separate pan brown the meat, either with or without oil.

- Add in the beans and tomato sauce and keep on the heat while you measure out your other stuff and the meat browns.

- Add in everything else including the meat to the main pot and mix well. Keep heat on high until whole pot is steaming and bubbling rather vigorously.

- Lower heat and simmer, covered or partially covered for as long as you like, though I like to do it more than an hour or two.

- Squish up any grape tomatoes with your spoon to get the juices out, and remove the skin if you're weird and picky like me.

- Serve and enjoy!

C_IMG_0146.png

Any chance you have any dorm recipe's?

When I lived in a dorm I ate at my school's dining halls so not really, what sort of utensils/cooking devices do you have available to you?

When I lived in a dorm I ate at my school's dining halls so not really, what sort of utensils/cooking devices do you have available to you?

All I have is a microwave, but I have measuring cups etc. I know it's kinda limited with just a microwave lol

Yeah. If you eat a lot of ramen I made a post like a month ago for like ramen that you can improve by adding stuff and making it a bit more healthy. Not sure if you can make ramen in the microwave, but it seems like you probably could. Also my tuna melt recipe could probably be modified and made in the microwave, since it's otherwise done in the oven on broil and canned tuna (at least that I use) is already cooked through

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3325-lilys-improved-ramen-recipe/

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3399-lilys-tuna-melt-recipe/

Yeah. If you eat a lot of ramen I made a post like a month ago for like ramen that you can improve by adding stuff and making it a bit more healthy. Not sure if you can make ramen in the microwave, but it seems like you probably could. Also my tuna melt recipe could probably be modified and made in the microwave, since it's otherwise done in the oven on broil and canned tuna (at least that I use) is already cooked through

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3325-lilys-improved-ramen-recipe/

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3399-lilys-tuna-melt-recipe/

Where do you get the graphics? Do you actually take pictures or do you googly them

also, do you have a list of all your recipes? I'd love to put it in my siggie :DD

Where do you get the graphics? Do you actually take pictures or do you googly them

also, do you have a list of all your recipes? I'd love to put it in my siggie :DD

I just google. I was gonna take one for my slowcooker chicken but I ran out of time. And  you can find them all in the Real Life section, they're all titled "lily's <something> recipe"

I just google. I was gonna take one for my slowcooker chicken but I ran out of time. And  you can find them all in the Real Life section, they're all titled "lily's <something> recipe"

After collecting them all and making a nice layout, Dreambot told me I can only have uno linkionos in my siggirono.

liek if u cri errytym

Potatos are great in chili as well if you slice them into bite-sized pieces. I usually use the following for mine

• Ground beef
    • Black beans
    • Red kidney beans
    • White kidney beans
    • Cumin
    • Garlic powder
    • Diced onion
    • Big ass can of diced tomatos
    • Cayenne pepper
    • Coarse sea salt
    • Sometimes weird random things such as leeks, green onion, and mushrooms. (Whatever is at the farmers market)

Guaranteed to be delicious. Also you are a heathen for cooking a chili in a pot and not a slowcooker for 10 hours(low heat) like a civilized chili creator. 

Archived