Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ggFletcher | AIO Fletching Script | Supports Levels 1 to 99

GoldenGates

omg hype

Will be posting updates each day I work on it.

Currently doing:

- Setting up FletcherData (Enumerator Class) for easy access and neatness

- Setting up framework

@Gh0st is now helping me out with the script, and is a part of the development!

Script will most likely be open source so others can look and learn/pick up my terrible habits from. :)

Can I work on it with you please?

Dream is a reserved prefix. Please change your prefix to something else.

Thanks.

Yea changing it, even though I wasn't notified after making a thread. .-.

Gh0st, what can you provide me?

Yea changing it, even though I wasn't notified after making a thread. .-.

Gh0st, what can you provide me?

I mean obviously you're 10x better than me but it'd be nice to learn from you and stuff...

I mean obviously you're 10x better than me but it'd be nice to learn from you and stuff...

I'm not saying who's better than who, just asking, what can you do on this? But anyways, I find sharing work with others hard for me since my code must be neat and organized a certain way for me, otherwise I end up rewriting everything. :(

I'm not saying who's better than who, just asking, what can you do on this? But anyways, I find sharing work with others hard for me since my code must be neat and organized a certain way for me, otherwise I end up rewriting everything. :(

Well I'd be learning from you lol and I'm sure you could correct any issues sigh... i remember the good old days when you kept telling me to come work on your staker with you :(

Archived