Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello, Im glad to be a part of this community!

stevan230

Hey guys I decided to get back into OSRS tonight just out of the blue. I used to use powerbot but I heard thats basically an instant ban nowadays. Anyways, Im ready to start this new account and hopefully have a good time on the forums and meet some people!

Hey guys I decided to get back into OSRS tonight just out of the blue. I used to use powerbot but I heard thats basically an instant ban nowadays. Anyways, Im ready to start this new account and hopefully have a good time on the forums and meet some people!

Welcome to Dreambot! Best anti-ban and free script that are availeble right now.

Glad to have you here too :D

Just a note, OSRS ban rates are excruciatingly high! Be cautious, but I do personally think Dreambot has the lowest banrate :D

Hey guys, I am a bit worried I have been botting since I made my account last night is there a Post on the forum where they talk about how to not get banned botting? I cannot afford to get banned!

Hey guys, I am a bit worried I have been botting since I made my account last night is there a Post on the forum where they talk about how to not get banned botting? I cannot afford to get banned!

Well you have less chance of a ban if you do the following:

1. Use Covert Mode, a VIP only feature. This helps to bypass the automatic ban detection system, but you can still be banned by manual reports and flags.
    2. Don't use free scripts too much, as they have many users. While many free scripts are good, it is more risky to use them on a main account. Premium and VIP scripts have the least amount of users, so they're safer. A private script is the safest.
    3. Don't bot for long or unusual periods of time and switch up what you bot, as well as mixing in legitimate play.
    4. Babysit your bot if you are truly worried about it while doing other activities on the computer.

I'd say those are my best suggestions.

Welcome to DreamBot! 

As stated above, botting has become very difficult, since JaGeX stepped up their game. You should NEVER bot on an account that you care about - because there is always a risk!

JaGeX implemented a lot of automated systems, that can detect bots. If you want to avoid that, you should try out our Covert mode. It's a VIP feature, that protects your account from those automated systems - you can still get banned from player reports, but the chance will be way lower.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. :-)

Well you have less chance of a ban if you do the following:

1. Use Covert Mode, a VIP only feature. This helps to bypass the automatic ban detection system, but you can still be banned by manual reports and flags.
    2. Don't use free scripts too much, as they have many users. While many free scripts are good, it is more risky to use them on a main account. Premium and VIP scripts have the least amount of users, so they're safer. A private script is the safest.
    3. Don't bot for long or unusual periods of time and switch up what you bot, as well as mixing in legitimate play.
    4. Babysit your bot if you are truly worried about it while doing other activities on the computer.

I'd say those are my best suggestions.

Thanks man :) 

I will put that information to use, and sooner or later I will make a Progress Report on my acc I just started yesterday. It is going to be a 1 def pure!

Cheers!

Archived