Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Incremental games

Dreamlicker

Do any of you play incrementals? If you enjoy watching your bot gain levels, money, exp, etc., you may enjoy them!

My favorites are:
    Cookie Clicker
    Realm Grinder
    A Dark Room
    Reactor Idle
    Candy Box 2
    Swarm Simulator

If you're looking to try any, I particularly recommend Cookie Clicker, A Dark Room, and Reactor Idle. They're all great, but those are probably the best.

Do you have a favorite incremental? Post it below and I'll check it out.

Honestly A Dark Room has the best narrative, but Realm Grinder surprisingly has the most content. They're all great, but if I had to pick any one it'd be Reactor Idle just because of the amount of critical thinking required to optimize the map. I also like factory/reactor games so I may be a bit biased with that one. 

You guys should check out Factorio. Not an idle game really but it's fun if you are into Reactor Idle.

Isn't the point of botting to get away from the click-intensive grind of runescape.. but then you go and play these games smh lol

Thats what i was thinking aswell :P

Thats what i was thinking aswell :P

Isn't the point of botting to get away from the click-intensive grind of runescape.. but then you go and play these games smh lol

Most people don't really sit there and click on it. It's rather easy to set up an autoclicker for the page in Javascript and just have that run for you. In my opinion, the best ones here do not have a clicking mechanic. A Dark Room and Reactor Idle particularly.

Most people don't really sit there and click on it. It's rather easy to set up an autoclicker for the page in Javascript and just have that run for you. In my opinion, the best ones here do not have a clicking mechanic. A Dark Room and Reactor Idle particularly.

Okay well you said "playing" hehe. Should have clarified

Archived