Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The end of a botting era

Ambro

granted my account is like 9 years old. Ive botten several 99s in osrs. You just cant be an idiot. Honestly, botting more than 8 hours a day is suicide. 

Yea I had a new OSRS account that got banned after 4 hours of shrimp fishing. I had used to bot in the old days as well and got nearly all my skills to 99 (except summoning, slayer, and dungeoneering) by botting nearly 24/7. I sold that account years ago and thought I would come back, but hated the new RS3. I did not expect to be banned after 4 hours of fishing shrimps and dropping them. Is botting on RS3 any easier or am I out of luck for now if I want to get some botting done?

Yea I had a new OSRS account that got banned after 4 hours of shrimp fishing. I had used to bot in the old days as well and got nearly all my skills to 99 (except summoning, slayer, and dungeoneering) by botting nearly 24/7. I sold that account years ago and thought I would come back, but hated the new RS3. I did not expect to be banned after 4 hours of fishing shrimps and dropping them. Is botting on RS3 any easier or am I out of luck for now if I want to get some botting done?

you have to manually train your account for awhile. Or not be an idiot and bot shrimps. dont bot Anything for my than 30 minutes at a time in the beggining and change it up as often as possible

Lol i botted for 1 hour and 10 minutes trout/salmon and got banned. 3 years ago. i used to bot 6 hours a day fletching till 99 and several skills 85+ but didnt got banned. now just wanted to try a bot for an hour if it works good and got banned. This is the end of botting i guess.

Archived