Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The end of a botting era

Ambro

So is the botting era pretty much over? Like I'm seeing everyone getting banned. I myself got banned. Made an account, botted to like 36 cb, got around 41 fish, did some legit stuff too I got 33 quest points and I was a member. Then I got rolled back to tut island lol. Pretty quick compared to how it used to be. I used to be able to bot for days and days (unsmart botting) and I wouldn't get a ban till probably a few weeks in. Now it seems if you even bot for a few hours you'll get the banhammer. I'm not trippin cause it's the risk you run when botting. My point is though, if you intend to bot your way to high lvl's, especially in OSRS because I can't stand rs3, is it inevitable you'll get banned? I botted my way from a legit lvl 115, to lvl 138. Made over 1b just doing stuff like frost drags. This was back in the days of RSBuddy.

TLDR; Is it next to impossible to bot yourself multiple 99s on OSRS

You probably just logged into a deadman world...

But I've been really successful with my botting on my Ironman and I have been botting tutorial island on. The way I bot though is to always be watching your bot, bot when you could be potentially playing. And if you leave the computer, logout. Act like you were playing and you will most likely be successful or have a bot that will last a longer amount of time.  

I wasn't in a deadmans world. Just curious... how far have you taken your acc from botting? Like have you gotten multiple 99s?

I'd have to agree with you. Botting is nothing like the old days of RSBot and RSBuddy. I botted 11 99's on my main and to this day he is still not banned on rs3. I used to play legit whenever I had a chance and when I wasn't playing I'd be botting 95% of the time. Barely ever logged out of my account back then. I have a hard time believing that this would be possible in this day and age of botting, regardless of how 'safe' you do it.

Archived