Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Early game money making methods?

DeadlyLazy

Really in need of some money for better armour, but I only have these stats:

vN20rgv.png

Could you post some money making methods that I don't need starting cash for? ty

Cut normal logs south of the GE, I'm assuming you want dragon armour so mine iron until level 60, its really not that hard getting a little money with your stats.

Cut normal logs south of the GE, I'm assuming you want dragon armour so mine iron until level 60, its really not that hard getting a little money with your stats.

banking the iron?

banking the iron?

yeah, unless youre training for a specific level dont drop your shit if it's something decent, you'll be able to afford most equipment by the time you get the level that way.

slayer

or if ur like me and prefer to afk then chop yews or fish lobs or make cannonballs

Do you even play osrs????????????????

Archived