Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot Until Banned!

xcrimpmasterx

It's been a little bit since I've updated my proggy, but here it is!  Today marks 54 days with this account, using DreamBot for about 50% of all experience I've made. I'm going to continue botting safely and see how long this acount goes until It's either maxed, or banned.  I have some higher stats which includes 85+ mining, 60+ smithing, and a total of over 1000 already.  I'll keep updating this post periodicly so everyone can see the progress.  :D

219owe9.png

I'd remove that picture with your time played and stats. Any jagex member can look at this post and immediately find your account based on your stats.

Good looking out! I didn't think of that.. I atleast cropped my sn and what not out of the screenshots =P

• 4 months later...

Archived