Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I just realized

Takeoff

The botting scene will have the most pubilic clients available it's ever had simultaneously by far december 1st. I think 8. This will undoubtedly cause gp price/m to fall significantly. Do you think ? 

There have been a few other bots around for a while and there are no amazingly high profit/h methods, I think over the years it will fall as it did with RS3.

There have been a few other bots around for a while and there are no amazingly high profit/h methods, I think over the years it will fall as it did with RS3.

is a single script w@ 770k p/h with < 245 total amazing ? 

I'm sure gold prices will raise especially since holidays are coming

didn't think of that, but at same time you have jagex on break so goldfarming will go crazy, i know it will for me ^^

didn't think of that, but at same time you have jagex on break so goldfarming will go crazy, i know it will for me ^^

Last year, jagex hardly ever banned bots . Meaning more currency created. But still, the prices went up high during holidays. 

Archived