Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello there

MikeSikus

My name is MikeSikus and I used to be a fairly big goldfarmer when osrs was newish. I also powerleveled for James on another site before he was banned and had a good time doing it.

I've been playing runescape since 2006 or so & took breaks on and off. When rs3 came I quit with everybody I played with and never planned on coming back. When osrs came out I was hyped as fuck but didn't feel like spending 2000 hours grinding so I turned to botting and gold farming.

My goldfarming days ended when I got a chain ban across 12 or so accounts including my mule because I guess I used the wrong proxies and got fucked for it. The anti-ban on osrs was total shit back then and I could've kept it going if I was smarter.

Maybe I'll start a service company once I build rep and relearn the game but for now I'll be a top tier shitposter and general fuccboi.

I wrote this while taking a shit so pls don't criticize me if it looks or reads like shit

Archived