Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why do admin lie for the dreambot users?

KFC

^^^

these ones dont get u banned lol, ive put bills on new accs and nothing has ever happened

as for 24/7 botting, 3 of my accounts were started july 28th and are still going. Only 1 got banned. At the moment I have 5 accs that have been 24/7 botting for 50 or more days

same

As I said in the top part (maybe not that clear), if you are botting on that way it will not be sure that your accounts will get banned.

It is possible for accounts to bot for over a year 24/7 without getting banned.

After my research I'm pretty sure that Jagex is using this ways to get accounts banned, but also Jagex cannot track 20.000 accounts at the same time.

Also if your IP is tracked for some reason you will have a higher risk.

Also an account is not banned because of Jagex think they are botting, Jagex has to be sure.

A lot of accounts get banned for this reason, but not all ofcourse, that is not possible for Jagex to do.

But thanks for your reply anyway, it is also for me another lesson in my research about the ban system of Jagex :P

As I said in the top part (maybe not that clear), if you are botting on that way it will not be sure that your accounts will get banned.

It is possible for accounts to bot for over a year 24/7 without getting banned.

After my research I'm pretty sure that Jagex is using this ways to get accounts banned, but also Jagex cannot track 20.000 accounts at the same time.

Also if your IP is tracked for some reason you will have a higher risk.

Also an account is not banned because of Jagex think they are botting, Jagex has to be sure.

A lot of accounts get banned for this reason, but not all ofcourse, that is not possible for Jagex to do.

But thanks for your reply anyway, it is also for me another lesson in my research about the ban system of Jagex :P

^ man you talk as if you know everything lol! 

Till now no one knows how jagex detects bots lol, so lets not go there brother. i have used dreambot powerlevel which got banned in less then 20 minutes, no one reported but banned, i have one running for days and it's still doing great.

Shit is still mysetry about how jagex detects bots, and they already stated that they won't revealed how they detect bots.

As I have told, I don't know the total ban system.

But if you never do research then you will never find it out also.

But that nobody knows how a part of the ban systems work sounds a little bit strange to me, as Jagex is even explaining some of their systems on their own sites (not all of them just like 1-3 of their systems, but also the way it works).

If you do some research on Runescape/Jagex developer sites and forums where people can give their new ideas to Jagex for the game or development, then you will have another part of info about their ban systems, all explained by Jagex itself.

Try to combine lots of those info and relay them back to the game and you got some of ban systems for 90% sure and others for 40-70% sure.

Another option:

Jagex mods are doing lots of video reviews and video talks about devolpment, new updates and things like that where they will announce new ban systems sometimes (as smart as they are).

They even film themselves when they are doing their work, if you watch it carefully you can see it even as a kind of tutorial where a Jagex mod is explaining their ban systems and how they are banning bots and sellers and stuff.

Till now you can have already lots of info about their ban system given by Jagex themselves.

Strange that nobody ever searched for it. It seems that people are more likely getting banned than doing a day of research, or they don't know how the internet works. :P

The answer for your question is also explained by Jagex mods themselves :P

Their ban systems are working in waves, not constantly.

These waves are time based, IP based, country based, continental based, RS population based, etc. etc.

So go have a search for it I would say, they are explaning lots of their system already by themselves, but ofcourse the info is not collected on a central point and you have to do some research for it.

Archived