Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dbuffed scam

Computor

Okay since Jeff no longer has access to the account, Dbuffed is responsible for recovering the account now and giving Jeff access back.

As far as hacking the gmail account goes, there's no proof it was Dbuffed and that won't be included in this dispute. This is now just about the account's access being removed from Jeff.

He was given full access to the account along with everything else email wise, so I cannot get the account back if he has changed the email password etc - I'll try however.

Just went to recover the email (as i'm assuming he changed the password, it isn't letting me log into it) and it seems he has changed the registered email to that too. I have just placed a recovery into the email itself to begin with as I wont be able to get the account back otherwise.

Put in a recover for the account now, I have reason to believe he has either tried to resell the account or got it banned and wants a refund. Both the account + the email as put in Jeffs gmail account.

Email address side of things, due to him changing everything account wise. (May I add, it actually showed that he still has his gmail linked to this account)

5ed2e1a11c3f5ea497d0e2d72db25b43.png

I have now tried to gain access with the info I gave him + the additonals like my internet provider etc, both have been denied due to him changing the info over the space of this month.

May I also ask - How did he take pictures of the password change but not the hack itself? It's shown to me that he clearly isn't hacked, he has instead changed the password and taken a picture from the same gmail it was linked to trying to frame me.

13bf19f03fcc0157443d7311c5698f95.png

Anything on this yet? user has been on and decided not to say/do anything.

May I also put this across into prospective for you all - Apparently I hacked his "private email" according to what he said to . May I ask, how was I meant to 1) know his normal email, 2) know his private email?

Also there is that picture of his "password being changed" how would he know his password got changed, or even have evidence of that if he wasn't on the email that was hacked? 

Any update on this? ~ 

Right so to conclude what I can see : Computor/Jeff has shown a picture of "password changes" in a hacked email address that I apparently hacked.

How would he actually access the email address if I have hacked it to begin with? May I also add, there was no record of his email address given to me, as he was given the email the account was registered to, which he could then do as he wants with it.

All in all, this indeed does sound like he is either 1) trying to frame me, 2) trying to scam me. I'm not too bothered, i'm not risking myself over $10 with something he is trying to lie about - Nice try though.

User has requested for the dispute to be closed. So I'll just go ahead and summarize what we were currently looking at.

There is no evidence Dbuffed hacked his gmail accounts.

Dbuffed has tried to recover the account(and failed), and it seems the account is still linked to an email that looks to be Computor's.

Because it has been a month since the account was purchased, I don't feel Dbuffed should be held responsible for recovering the account.

Dispute closed.

Archived