Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chances of this account surviving?

Bearderus

I dug up an old Baby Obby mauler account (nothing but 60 str, trained legit) on it's second membership subscription. The account is around 6 months old and has over 24 hours of legit play time on it.

• What are the chances of this bot surviving if I botted it say, 5 hours a day 7 days a week?
    • Should I do things on it legit here and there? I've heard mixed opinions about half-and-half accounts.
    • How long would you personally bot on it/expect it to survive?

Probably worth it to note that I'm running Pug's VIP Planker, and am looking into upgrading to a private script as soon as possible. 

*Also running the account on a brand new proxy, probably also worth a mention.

Imo making planks 5x7 and not doing much else would be suspicious.

I believe JaGEx looks at your entire account's play history to see what activities you've been up to.

you could try diversifying your bot schedule a bit to include more activities

Alright. And if I were to say to hell with the account and just run it 24/7 how long would you reckon I'd last?

I know it can be completely random but just a general answer based on experience would be helpful.

Alright. And if I were to say to hell with the account and just run it 24/7 how long would you reckon I'd last?

I know it can be completely random but just a general answer based on experience would be helpful.

Running 24x7 : Maybe a few days

Running 5x7: Maybe a couple weeks

Once again this all alll from my experience. Everyone has different results/tips :)

Archived