Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Zybez poster-$$$$-For merchers by merchers-$$$$

Thepecher

Warning: hqdefault.jpg Ahead!

So guys i decided to release my Zybez poster.

This tool posts offers on zybez on a regular interval so that your offer always stays on top. This insures you to always have plenty of trades to merch on. To my tests the results are amazing. I tried with different base cash stacks and results vary from 1m/h to almost 10m/h. CRAZY! 

Here is how it looks like:

01d0cd29e22de54dea1b643495f2051d.png

What you get:

-The zybez poster

-Direct support from me

-Updates and improvements

How to get it:

Add my skype: the1and.only.pecher

Pricing:

-Base package=20$ : You get the program as it is (fully working).

-Premium package=25$ You get the program as it is + you can ask me to add features and i will add them. For example: You are like: Thepecher! I need it to be able to sell barrows sets! Add it now! And i am like: Coming up!

Too pricey? I don't think so, 20$ is about 6m , this is made back in 2 hours of merching or even 1 hour is you have a large base stack (50-100m)

a677ac2dd63d5cec736ba85b0d6620df.png FOR d8f5f586e03f60c4459ade40103610ce.png

Hahahahahahaha! There's an open source Zybez API offsite. You could make this very easily, probably in less than a few hours, so I'm not sure why you're charging $20-25 for it.

Also, you've been claiming you make so much money with this for so long, yet no proof was ever shown. I can make 14B an hour picking potatoes. Kappa.

Hahahahahahaha! There's an open source Zybez API offsite. You could make this very easily, probably in less than a few hours, so I'm not sure why you're charging $20-25 for it.

Also, you've been claiming you make so much money with this for so long, yet no proof was ever shown. I can make 14B an hour picking potatoes. Kappa.

Please don't leak my private money making method. kthx

How in the world could i prove this? And i am charging 20$ for it because NO-ONE is selling one currently so yeah, i got market monopoly. (for now) And people actually do buy this as FaxRon just paid a guy 25$ to make something like this (even though he showed me and his program sucks pretty hard compared to mine...)

What happens in terms of updates?

Updates pushed to all users ofc!

Archived