Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question about the PiP style

Logical

It looks like we will be reworking the PiPs, stay tuned.

Thanks bby<3

Also i've noticed that for a Super mod and Global mod the colors dont match. Just to give you a heads up

I don't mind them. Only initial issues are:

• Colours don't match 
    • PiPs are a little too large

Otherwise I think they look quite nice!

I don't mind them. Only initial issues are:

• Colours don't match 
    • PiPs are a little too large

Otherwise I think they look quite nice!

Yes i put some emphasis on the color differential. and the PiPs are too large especially since I'm using animate. Really doesn't blend in too well

Don't worry we are redesigning the pips. When I first made the pips, we still hadn't really define what colors, are what rank, so they didn't really match. Though I've been working on so new ones, and before I get too far with them, I want to know what you guys think.

New Pip Preview:

Zr7qwiL.png

Critique this please.

Don't worry we are redesigning the pips. When I first made the pips, we still hadn't really define what colors, are what rank, so they didn't really match. Though I've been working on so new ones, and before I get too far with them, I want to know what you guys think.

New Pip Preview:

Zr7qwiL.png

Critique this please.

9/10. That looks beautiful. Nice :)

My main concern was i was going to go ahead and purchase one of the donor packages but the style of the PiPs made me a little hesitant

Archived