Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New- Questions

Sagittarius

I just got back into runescape and I am playing on my main account that is not by any means high level. I have botted before and I have been banned a few times, but this account is completely legit, I have played a total of 2 days 18 hours since I joined 231 days ago. I dont mind training but money is an issue and I was looking into bots because I have school, and I was wondering is my chance of ban still high because I am a low level or has it decreased compared to like an account botting on the first day it joins? I am a member I dont know if that helps the chance or not. Thanks

Due to the fact that hte acc is that old, you should be good! Always bot with caution, but you've definitely been let of the leash with that amount of time :-)

Okay thank you, I dont plan on botting for more than 2-3 hours once every few days at most. 

Just be careful botting on an account you don't want to lose, because you will make a mistake and you will get it banned. 

• Don't use public scripts.
    • Don't AFK bot, baby sit.
    • Don't bot in locations that are known for bots.
    • Try to bot during a less busy time, after 9PM time.

Just be careful botting on an account you don't want to lose, because you will make a mistake and you will get it banned. 

• Don't use public scripts.
    • Don't AFK bot, baby sit.
    • Don't bot in locations that are known for bots.
    • Try to bot during a less busy time, after 9PM time.

What do you mean public scripts? Arent they all public?

By public, I meant free scripts that are used by hundreds, it is better to create or pay someone for a private script.

Premium scripts are also a good place to start, since they aren't used by a lot of people.

By public, I meant free scripts that are used by hundreds, it is better to create or pay someone for a private script.

Okay yeah I see now, well basically I can only afford a bot thats $4 max lol, but I am not sure what to get. Trying to figure out what would be the most efficient. I have 100k and im level 47, should I do stats or cash?

Okay yeah I see now, well basically I can only afford a bot thats $4 max lol, but I am not sure what to get. Trying to figure out what would be the most efficient. I have 100k and im level 47, should I do stats or cash?

That depends on your stats tbh :-P

If anything, I think you should purchase VIP, just to use Covert mode. That protects your account from JaGeX automated systems, so you will only get banned from other players reporting you

That depends on your stats tbh :-P

If anything, I think you should purchase VIP, just to use Covert mode. That protects your account from JaGeX automated systems, so you will only get banned from other players reporting you

That breaks my budget since my bank account only have $4.34 lol my stats are all 40 roughly

Archived