Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What workout supplements do you use/recommend?

Nebraska

I feel like most protein and etcetra are just placebo. Don't waste your $$, just take healthy meals and for preworkout, take some cheap caffeine pills if you want.

How is protein a placebo? Lolol. Gotta get that powder m8, but I just get cheapest I can find yeah.

I've had good results with Optimum nutrition gold standard products.

If you're looking to spend less money, Casein is a good way to utilize a longer acting protein throughout the night on workout days.

Yes, creatine causes you to gain water weight, but it also increases ATP in the muscle after a while of loading to allow you to work out for longer periods of time, reecover a bit faster as well. This advantage is very small but it's quite cheap. If you use it remember to cycle it, cuz it stops working after a while cuz ur body just upregulates the metabolism of it and you pisss it all out.

• 1 year later...

None, if possible. Protein shakes are great if you don't have the time to eat a meal afterwards but are by no means necessary. Creatine is great if you are very skinny and starting out but again, it is not necessary. The most important thing you should focus when working out is eating. If you don't fuel your body, it won't grow. 

Also if you want to be efficient, you can also do steroids for the first year and get very quick results, and afterwards just continue normally without. There should be no harmful effects from using steroids a year as long as you do it correct and safe. I don't recommend it since it's easy to misuse and there are also people who get hooked on them since they get very excited by fast results and keep doing it until it starts hurting them.

• 1 month later...

Check out Steel Supplements, I take Shredded-AF and its amazing.  Everyone that's tried any of his supps swear by them, kinda on the pricey side but well worth the price I think.

If u wanna stay natural: Creatine, Vit D6 (like 5k iu), effedrine if it is legal in ur country and maybe some bcaa while cutting. rest is a waste of the money. 

if not natty: just small cycles, test e, maybe some sarms and shit, diana idk everything works just dont fuck urself up

edit: if not natty remember pct, srs kid google it

I'm currently taking vitamin D3, but what is vitamin D6? Never heard of it. Also, fish oil??

Archived