Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What workout supplements do you use/recommend?

Nebraska

Creatine is like a guaranteed 10lb water weight if you're a skinny guy looking to look bigger. But you've got to drink a lot of water and piss a lot.

I've had good results taking moderate amounts (2-3g) of Creatine daily. The quick extra water weight is a nice placebo as well.

Every other mass marketed supplement is bullshit.

Creatine is like a guaranteed 10lb water weight if you're a skinny guy looking to look bigger. But you've got to drink a lot of water and piss a lot.

You'd be hard pressed to even hit a pound of extra water weight.

I've had good results taking moderate amounts (2-3g) of Creatine daily. The quick extra water weight is a nice placebo as well.

Every other mass marketed supplement is bullshit.

You'd be hard pressed to even hit a pound of extra water weight.

Yeah 10lb was an exaggeration.. your body could probably only retain maximum like 5lbs water. More than a lb though if your muscles are fully saturated.

Yeah 10lb was an exaggeration.. your body could probably only retain maximum like 5lbs water. More than a lb though if your muscles are fully saturated.

Yeah, depends on how much lean muscle OP has as well. It took me a few weeks to find the correct dose that wouldn't add any water weight for my current physique. I still load every now and again for the placebo though.

I feel like most protein and etcetra are just placebo. Don't waste your $$, just take healthy meals and for preworkout, take some cheap caffeine pills if you want.

caffeine pills, 100 for $10 from walgreens

I feel like most protein and etcetra are just placebo. Don't waste your $$, just take healthy meals and for preworkout, take some cheap caffeine pills if you want.

u dont even lift faget

Archived