Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamlicker's Video Tutorials

Dreamlicker

i have a request for a video tutorial: what antiban we can put into our scripts. not something like going to the skills tab and hoover on the ranged skill if 1 == Calculations.random(0, 1000) or something like that, but something more passive. i understand that if you have found some kind of antiban that works great for you, is unknown, and is only implemented in your script, that you dont want to share it.

Not that this will necessarily be helpful but I suggest recording yourself doing whatever your script is doing and seeing how you do it. Then have the script mimic you the actual player to a degree.

What do you mean, if @@Mohammed can get it, anyone can

It does seem that your rank was in error, I've gone ahead and moved you to the proper level.

(You need a premium script to be Scripter+)

For more tips and tricks, check here and watch the videos. 

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3556-dreamlickers-video-tutorials

You can find more tutorials here too.

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/96-tutorials/

It does seem that your rank was in error, I've gone ahead and moved you to the proper level.

(You need a premium script to be Scripter+)

For more tips and tricks, check here and watch the videos. 

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3556-dreamlickers-video-tutorials

You can find more tutorials here too.

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/96-tutorials/

lol fk

• 3 months later...

Hey Dreamlicker,

When you have time i'd like to request some more tutorials on GUI interacting with your script and outputting GUI like Time Ran, Logs Cut ETC.

I am still struggeling with this kind of stuff.

Also can you make them using IntelliJ or is it the same concept for IntelliJ as is for Eclipse?

Thanks man,

Jordy

Hey Dreamlicker,

When you have time i'd like to request some more tutorials on GUI interacting with your script and outputting GUI like Time Ran, Logs Cut ETC.

I am still struggeling with this kind of stuff.

Also can you make them using IntelliJ or is it the same concept for IntelliJ as is for Eclipse?

Thanks man,

Jordy

Using IntelliJ or Eclipse won't affect how you write your scripts as it's all in Java so you'll write the same code in each.

I can make another tutorial for that, but do you mean the GUI or the paint? Most scripts do not have their GUI open after starting.

Using IntelliJ or Eclipse won't affect how you write your scripts as it's all in Java so you'll write the same code in each.

I can make another tutorial for that, but do you mean the GUI or the paint? Most scripts do not have their GUI open after starting.

Yes i know it's the same code, but in your GUI tutorial u used some sort of plugin for drag and dropping inside a pre-build window, or is that also the same in IntelliJ?

Yes sorry for confusing GUI and paint.

I think a tutorial on both would be nice! :)

thanks

Archived