Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamlicker's Video Tutorials

Dreamlicker

How to set up your Dreambot client!

Set up IntelliJ to develop on Dreambot

Note:

Here is another way to add the client.jar dependency for all modules in your project. Just add it as an External Library:

1. Go to File: Project Structure

2. Select Libraries, then press the + and select Java. Navigate to client.jar and press Ok

Credit: Flying Low

How to interact with your repository on Intellij

How to make a basic script

How to create a basic woodcutter (Watch in 720p)

How to create a GUI that interacts with your script (720p)

How to navigate the API & Filter tutorial

Heya Aaron

liked and subscribed  ;)

looking forward for new vids

WOW just watched your basic script tuturial on youtube and it was amazing.

really shows the basics on how to make a script. 
    Those 10mins were like 1month of trail and error in my learning proces.

Good job on this, will subscribe for more videos when you release them.

Just joined the community.. I've botted for 7 years on and off now have yet to see someone actually take some time and give a video like this especially one that sorta sounds human. Appreciate your time and can't wait till you keep releasing videos especially "Explanation of Ore Lick's code" because I want to be able to finally give back to the community. Keep up the work man your cooker works like a charm as well! 

Oh and if you aren't aware your site with the scripts is down.

Just joined the community.. I've botted for 7 years on and off now have yet to see someone actually take some time and give a video like this especially one that sorta sounds human. Appreciate your time and can't wait till you keep releasing videos especially "Explanation of Ore Lick's code" because I want to be able to finally give back to the community. Keep up the work man your cooker works like a charm as well! 

Oh and if you aren't aware your site with the scripts is down.

Thanks for the notification, It's back up now. Forgot to restart my http server :o

The next few videos will be user requested, so if anyone has any, please let me know. I'll be releasing an explanation of ore licks' code soon as well as how to make a basic wood cutting script.

Will do just waiting on the next one then I'll be pming you about stuff that maybe you could elaborate on again though man its already been a big help got a  pretty basic understanding of how it works... Requires very logical thinking and lots of algebra... X is Z if not do W Etc... 

Archived