Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling stake in Application Automation LLC (Clash/Boost Bot)

Explicit

If you don't know I'm a partner in the company Application Automation LLC. Our primary product right now is BoostBot (formerly ClashBot). I'm considering selling parts of my ownership to interested individuals

If interested please contact me via PM (serious offers only).

I remember when you made this back on Botterforums ;)

Glad to see it picked up :D

Good times ;)

Considering you're in a lawsuit, I'll send you my used panties for the ownership.

Lawsuit or not I'm still a managing owner of the company with every right to sell stake.

Good times ;)

Lawsuit or not I'm still a managing owner of the company with every right to sell stake.

You're in a lawsuit lmao? Not to bring [too much] drama, but how did that happen?

You're in a lawsuit lmao? Not to bring [too much] drama, but how did that happen?

@Jordan locked me out of all company assets as well as filed fraudulent documentation to the secretary of state in attempt to remove me from the company.

@Jordan locked me out of all company assets as well as filed fraudulent documentation to the secretary of state in attempt to remove me from the company.

woahhh... I like[d] Jordan.. why the fuck would he do that??

Hang on, you're the guy from MrRSPS -- isn't/wasn't Jordan too!? Wait what! Idk who's side to go to D::

edit: Hang on, didn't you go find a real job to fund MyRSPS then it was shut down anyway? Wtf why now D:

edit2: Now I'm off topic and dramatisized (I get this a lot), but now that Mald is off your back can you throw back up MyRSPS?

woahhh... I like[d] Jordan.. why the fuck would he do that??

Hang on, you're the guy from MrRSPS -- isn't/wasn't Jordan too!? Wait what! Idk who's side to go to D::

edit: Hang on, didn't you go find a real job to fund MyRSPS then it was shut down anyway? Wtf why now D:

edit2: Now I'm off topic and dramatisized (I get this a lot), but now that Mald is off your back can you throw back up MyRSPS?

I've never dealt with RSPS's :P

Archived