Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of dreambot?

EZbotting

doing randoms = xp waste.

im creating a new account, im going to be doing quests on and ill wait 2 weeks before botting, and i think im going to use it as a mule and xfer things across when i start botting, but my point is it shouldnt be that way, and taking breaks and logging out imo isnt that human, im the sort of person who can play for 8 hours strait without breaks... idd just rather not

My question for you is WHY shouldn't it be this way? What knowledge do you have that tells you that you shouldn't be getting banned? What research have you done that indicates that Dreambot is at fault for your ban? All bot clients these days have high ban rates, as Jagex has stepped up their detection system and most likely their attitude towards bots has changed. They seem to now be doing more things that are true to the game instead of strictly profits.

I get what you're saying.  I just have never seen a bot thats been undectecable since 2001 when i started playing.. I dont think there ever will be either

then do you not remember rsbot and rsbuddy never got a single ban with that and with suiciding 

then do you not remember rsbot and rsbuddy never got a single ban with that and with suiciding 

JaGeX sucked at detecting bots back then. That has changed now. Botting has never been undetectable, but once upon at time, it was certainly easier to bot without getting banned, than it is now.

My question for you is WHY shouldn't it be this way? What knowledge do you have that tells you that you shouldn't be getting banned? What research have you done that indicates that Dreambot is at fault for your ban? All bot clients these days have high ban rates, as Jagex has stepped up their detection system and most likely their attitude towards bots has changed. They seem to now be doing more things that are true to the game instead of strictly profits.

why shouldnt it be this way? well maybe because peope are buying scripts and VIP features to prevent themselves from being banned, and everyone is still being banned and it seems as if nothing is being done into preventing this

JaGeX sucked at detecting bots back then. That has changed now. Botting has never been undetectable, but once upon at time, it was certainly easier to bot without getting banned, than it is now.

then why is dreambot not stepping it up a notch to prevent this, from what i hear its the patterns of the bots it picks up on, so why not make it so it doesnt use the same patterns all the time? 

why shouldnt it be this way? well maybe because peope are buying scripts and VIP features to prevent themselves from being banned, and everyone is still being banned and it seems as if nothing is being done into preventing this

then why is dreambot not stepping it up a notch to prevent this, from what i hear its the patterns of the bots it picks up on, so why not make it so it doesnt use the same patterns all the time? 

Easy! just pause your script a few times an hour and do a run or two yourself to change things up.  =D

Easy! just pause your script a few times an hour and do a run or two yourself to change things up.  =D

a auto break setup would be good having random breaks ect and give a random factor to it, rather than set up my own

It woul dhave to be 100% randomized, otherwise that would just add to the repitiveness of the script.  I just find it easier to do it myself, as im always there sitting at the computer when I bot anyways.

I've botted almost every skill at least once at this point just to try out some of the scripts ive seen. One of the number one rules is to never use a new account when botting.  Buy or make a new account thats at least a few weeks old before botting.  If they see an account thats getting tons of xp right off the bat, it looks very fishy.  If you aren't suiciding, try and be present to talk back to others and solve randoms versus dismissing them.  Take breaks every couple hours and do something else helps a lot.  You're already changing your IP, so thats a good thing. 

There's awhole thread on this topic though, I suggest you do some research and read up on how to bot SMART. =D

^ this

No need to get defensive.. If you say you are, you are.  I just know for me, I've yet to run into any issues.. although its only been 3 weeks and some change now that ive been botting.

Archived