Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey Guys!

xcrimpmasterx

I just wanted to finally introduce myself and show everyone my experience with Dream Bot so far.

I decided to start playing again three weeks ago, and haven't played in years. I've been on runescape since 2001, though. I have never botted before, either. One week in to playing osrs, I decided to jump on Google. Dream Bot looked the most promising, so I joined in and have just been quiet trying this out.

I did a lot of research on "safe botting", and so far I've not had any bans out of the three weeks I've had this account, botting probably 50% of the time. I'm going to keep going this way until I get banned, and see how far I can get. Here are my current stats:

Total: 608

Attack: 60

Strength: 46

Prayer: 24

Magic: 56

HP:53

Agility:38

Crafting: 37

Mining:75

Smithing: 46

Fishing: 32

Cooking: 34

FM: 7

WC: 41

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here =D

Welcome to Dreambot! Cool to see another modder on here, here's my latest box. Simple parallel mosfet build w/ a velocity clone.

WtszTSR.jpg

Hit me up on my facebook group.  I'm getting ready to release my final prototype if you want to keep tabs on the progress.  Always nice to know some fellow modders outside of the vaping scene!

Welcome to Dreambot! Cool to see another modder on here, here's my latest box. Simple parallel mosfet build w/ a velocity clone.

WtszTSR.jpg

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here =D

Hit me up on my facebook group.  I'm getting ready to release my final prototype if you want to keep tabs on the progress.  Always nice to know some fellow modders outside of the vaping scene!

VAPING SQUAD!

Archived