Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 10/10 accounts banned... thanks dreambot

EZbotting

today i had my 10th account banned, i used different emails different IPs for all of them, and this one lasted 2 weeks, better than every other one that lasted at most 5 days but thats probably because of convert, im still getting banned with it, what would you do? 

At this point of botting on rs, you should change your attitude towards botting/farming. You should make accounts expecting bans, and the way to go around this is: Make accounts every single day, expect ban by tomorrow (at least) and keep making accounts. If the accounts you made last more than a day, rotate to bot new accounts 1 day, then the not-banned accounts the next day, and keep your accounts in rotation. Just my 2cents.

or find a different bot... same thing has happened to me but like Odin said, keep making accounts and expect ban within a day.

xfer money from the account you make money on to a mule (with items from both parties to make it look legit)

or find a different bot... same thing has happened to me but like Odin said, keep making accounts and expect ban within a day.

xfer money from the account you make money on to a mule (with items from both parties to make it look legit)

i dont really have the time for this, the reason i bot is i do a night shift and i dont have any time for the game i enjoy playing so i just come back to see banned accounts

At this point of botting on rs, you should change your attitude towards botting/farming. You should make accounts expecting bans, and the way to go around this is: Make accounts every single day, expect ban by tomorrow (at least) and keep making accounts. If the accounts you made last more than a day, rotate to bot new accounts 1 day, then the not-banned accounts the next day, and keep your accounts in rotation. Just my 2cents.

thats way too much effort, dreambot should say something like this before people expect to bot and invest in a website thats ineffective 

Bot smart. Play more humanlike. use proxies so you don't get chainbanned

i dont use proxies but my IP changes every time i reset the router and i make sure i have a new IP and a different email for each account

i dont really have the time for this, the reason i bot is i do a night shift and i dont have any time for the game i enjoy playing so i just come back to see banned accounts

thats way too much effort, dreambot should say something like this before people expect to bot and invest in a website thats ineffective 

i dont use proxies but my IP changes every time i reset the router and i make sure i have a new IP and a different email for each account

If you're expecting to bot without bans, then you're in denial. Bans are a reality when botting.

There are many people who use covert successfully because they've figured out a pattern and habits that either delay or prevent bans. You just need to figure out what works for you.

To say that dreambot is inneffective is just a display of how little you know about botting these days because although high, we have the lowest banrates, period. But if you expect to bot with bot-like hours and bot-like activities, and not expect to be banned?

The most effective way to prevent bans is to appear more humanlike. Until you do that, I'll be expecting another thread like this. Good luck !

If you're expecting to bot without bans, then you're in denial. Bans are a reality when botting.

There are many people who use covert successfully because they've figured out a pattern and habits that either delay or prevent bans. You just need to figure out what works for you.

To say that dreambot is inneffective is just a display of how little you know about botting these days because although high, we have the lowest banrates, period. But if you expect to bot with bot-like hours and bot-like activities, and not expect to be banned?

The most effective way to prevent bans is to appear more humanlike. Until you do that, I'll be expecting another thread like this. Good luck !

i mix up skilling with questing, i use premium scripts with antiban. when i botted with rsbot and rsbuddy you could bot for days on end wthout any issues. i dont see why banning is such a issue, there should of been something about the ban rates while signing up to this website 

i mix up skilling with questing, i use premium scripts with antiban. when i botted with rsbot and rsbuddy you could bot for days on end wthout any issues. i dont see why banning is such a issue, there should of been something about the ban rates while signing up to this website 

Banning is an issue with all types of botting. There are many people who have successful accounts from botting. You just have to seem more like a human + get less reports.

If you're expecting results like the "Golden Age" of botting, you're gonna be very disappointed bud

Bot smart. Play more humanlike. use proxies so you don't get chainbanned

dont use proxies worst advice because proxies will increase your ban.

Banning is an issue with all types of botting. There are many people who have successful accounts from botting. You just have to seem more like a human + get less reports.

If you're expecting results like the "Golden Age" of botting, you're gonna be very disappointed bud

does the reporting really matter?

back in the rsbot and rsbuddy days im pretty sure as many people reported as what they do now honestly ive been botting in areas where im pretty sure the only other people there are also bots because they seem to move like a bot and dont say a single word either so i dont think thats a excuse 

Archived