Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.3.8

Pandemic

4 hours using this bot and get banned

#edit

covert fail

(there's no people reporting me)

How are you using Covert if you're a normal member? I haven't been banned and I've botted over 500 hours on a new account.

Plus this isn't a thread to post about being banned.

How are you using Covert if you're a normal member? I haven't been banned and I've botted over 500 hours on a new account.

Plus this isn't a thread to post about being banned.

no matter how i use covert ^^

and you're a moderator? oh no

zzzz

no matter how i use covert ^^

and you're a moderator? oh no

zzzz

Well as he said above, you're not VIP therefore there is no way you can activate covert; even if you find a way to somehow check the setting in the UI.

Also sucks you got banned, there are plenty of tips and guides throughout the forum that can help you prevent some bans. Everyone is different, so look at what people say and make pattern of botting that works for you from it.

Archived