Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • JAGEX IS ON POINT

CumminsTurboD

@@CumminsTurboD im wondering about covert mode. Is there truly a 0% ban rate if you don't get reported while using covert mode?

Sorry buddy, and to be honest the developers want to say its 100% undetectable but honestly we never know... It is obviously far better than going without covert but it's hard to say... I feel like it is because I was doing a money making method completley away from people... Basically what I'm saying is the chance of getting reported was slim to none and I didn't get banned. With this account... I was at location with a lot of respected/high level players who most likely reported me to be honest.

Manual ban for playing legit? xD

I SWEAR TO GOD, skype me I'll explain it bro

Sorry buddy, and to be honest the developers want to say its 100% undetectable but honestly we never know... It is obviously far better than going without covert but it's hard to say... I feel like it is because I was doing a money making method completley away from people... Basically what I'm saying is the chance of getting reported was slim to none and I didn't get banned. With this account... I was at location with a lot of respected/high level players who most likely reported me to be honest.

You had a delay ban buddy.

What time did it happen?

It could have been a manual ban

10:30PM last night eastern standard time. Why would it have been a manual ban? That is completely unjustified to ban somebody for playing legit.. Unless they knew for a fact that I had intentions to bot (which I did) but still, my point is, I was playing legit, got dced, perma'd boom

We've never said it's 100% undetectable :x

It lowers your chances of being banned, you can still be banned.

I mean, it's possible you were put on weath's list from when you were reported, and then he banned you (manual ban), or it could have been one of two new bot banners :P

Just because you were playing legit at the time of the ban doesn't mean it can't be a manual ban.

i kept getting banned botting yews on f2p worlds when i were broke, now i got a job i got vip and a premium fisher and been going for days strong 

idd usually get about 3-5 days of botting and always orget to fucking xfer and botting on the mule too all got banned within that time span sometimes when i woke up dreambot were logging in on the script login in and then it saying account disabled and then sometimes i watched them DC while questing for the 7 points or while ive watched the bots theyve dced

this is in about day 6 with convert and premium one i got a premium fisher that didnt work for me its in the process of being fixed but thats the only reason i got banned on another one 

There are numerous factors that are taken into account whether if a player is botting or not, from the amount of breaks taken, to the time of day that you chose to bot during. When signing up for an account they even take into consideration the average intervals of playtime a person of that age, and more than likely compares it to the data they've compiled.

It would be wise to purge the materials from your bots onto a mule once or twice a day.

Archived