Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • JAGEX IS ON POINT

CumminsTurboD

2 week old account, I botted a skill 1-35, haven't been on it in two days... Today I finally get on and I start doing a quest legit... Mid quest (5-10 minutes into it) I get dced and perma banned. I don't get this at all! Why would I be banned while performing a legit task? Especially when the last time I botted was a few days ago. 

thoughts?

Jagex sometimes uses a delayed ban so people don't know exactly how and why they are banned.

so basically, they caught me when I was botting a few days ago and held off on banning me until now to discourage and such?

they try to be as deceiving as possible when it comes to their methods of finding bots etc so could be why they delay the ban. can't complain though especially for gold farmers still get a bit in if you xfer every few hours :P

Most likely it was a delayed ban from the bot sesh...

When starting off a new account it's extremely important to mimic a real player's behaviour, it's the highest-risk stage of botting. They're new to the place and busy exploring new content often. Try to swtich what you're botting every half hour-2 hrs max and use a variety of scripts.

Also, were u using multi accs per IP?

Most likely it was a delayed ban from the bot sesh...

When starting off a new account it's extremely important to mimic a real player's behaviour, it's the highest-risk stage of botting. They're new to the place and busy exploring new content often. Try to swtich what you're botting every half hour-2 hrs max and use a variety of scripts.

Also, were u using multi accs per IP?

I was using one two accs the one got banned that night and the other got delayed banned. Funny thing is those fuckers won't ban my acc with my reoccurring membership on my credit card. It's funny actually. I probably should invest in proxies but I don't know where to get good ones

They hand out delayed bans in part, to try to catch people while they feel safe and have some measure of wealth on the accounts. Or have placed some sort of time/effort in to the account. In other words try to discourage you from botting :P

Archived