Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • script troubles

dcrowley

I'm having problems running the scripts. Once i have the client up and running, I can't seem to run the scripts or even find the place to clikc on them. I've added the scripts i want to my account and am having no luck. any help would be appreicated

One I have it all up and running I choose the script I want to use but then nothing happens. My person just sit there doing nothing. Can someone teach me how to use it?

Which script are you trying to run?

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

yeah same im trying to run dreambot miner and nothing happens after i fill out all the stuff and press start my character just stands their and does nothing 

Please make sure that your RuneScape client is on the default zoom, with the Fixed Screen mode. :-)

Archived