Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is botting combat first time perma ban?

vrx21

Made a new account and botting cows atm, some people are saying if im caught its perma for free players and warning for members is this true?

Not true. And no real definition. You will probably get a permanent ban since your account is new, but for the most part older and more developed accounts will get a temporary ban as a warning.

yeah i've been through 12 accounts in the past week... my ip is flagged but even on a VPN i get banned almost instantly...

like i wasn't botting or even using client... i was just walking  to varrock and i had to go eat so i logged off... came back... banned...

wtf...

their ban system is on point...

or that or jagex look to ban new accounts? 

I think Jagex do look to ban new accounts, i was digging through my dropbox and saw a notepad with some rs accs i made and a few weren't banned and they're pretty much months old, i got it to 87+ fishing and had a 130h+ proggy, if i made a new acc right now it wouldn't last every long if i suicide it so maybe. I may be wrong so  yeah

I think Jagex do look to ban new accounts, i was digging through my dropbox and saw a notepad with some rs accs i made and a few weren't banned and they're pretty much months old, i got it to 87+ fishing and had a 130h+ proggy, if i made a new acc right now it wouldn't last every long if i suicide it so maybe. I may be wrong so  yeah

all my new accounts have been banned, apart from since ive invested in convert and premium fishing scripts, are u the owner of the 130 hour proggy on fish lick? i bought the AIO fisher and it got me banned and is still buggy i hope he can fix but its not for me with how buggy it is

all my new accounts have been banned, apart from since ive invested in convert and premium fishing scripts, are u the owner of the 130 hour proggy on fish lick? i bought the AIO fisher and it got me banned and is still buggy i hope he can fix but its not for me with how buggy it is

yes on fish lick i had got 133h and got many 70h and 40h+

• 4 weeks later...

My pretty new account (~2 weeks old, member) was perma banned without any warnings on the first offence.

I only used free scripts and botted a couple of hours a day max. Didn't use any other bots whatsoever. Used Dflaxer pro script mostly.

They don't seem to care if it's free or member. Fairly sure the biggest factor is how old the account is.

Archived