Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Listen to my little rant lol

CumminsTurboD

Yeah sounds like a  software issue. Run a driver utility and see what's out of date. Should fix most of your problems.

Just a general rule for buying a rig. If you don't absolutely need mobility, do with a desktop pc.

Lmao you should have built your own computer. Would have been able to get much better specs for half the price. 

I did build my own computer, I have a desktop rig that I built... I needed this for college. Trust me I'm aware of the concept of building/buying prices

Yeah, should of built your own computer but the y50 is pretty sick tbh.

did and yea it is sick though

You guys should show us your custom built laptops. OP: Make sure to get all of your latest drivers and all windows updates.

ok thanks, I think I am all caught up. Maybe it's just new windows 10 bugs. I might downgrade to win 8 until they get their shit together

I'll take pics of my desktop and laptop and post em up when I get a free second:P

Oh and laptops? I would never trust myself to build a laptop. Can't even comprehend the process of doing so.

You guys should show us your custom built laptops. OP: Make sure to get all of your latest drivers and all windows updates.

I have a custom built pc, the specs are,

Parts a month ago

Motherboard - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/R2

PSU - Thermaltake ToughPower-XT 875W

SSD(Main Drive) - Kingston HyperX 120GB

Memory/Ram - G.Skill Ripjaws-x 8GB Single DDR3 1600 I got 2 of them, so 2x = 16GB.

CPU - AMD FX-8350

Monitors - 2x ASUS 27" VE278H Got 2 of em too.

Graphics Card - ASUS R9280-DC2T 3GB Top Edition!!!!!!

Case - NZXT Phatom White Case

HDD(Hard drive that contains my movies, games etcwink.gif - Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 3TB

lost the 3TH after it fried and lost everything on there, I now have a shitty 250gb instead of it till I buy a new one. I was originally selling this but then I had to remove the ad because it was a bit faulty(hard drive) so I just kept it instead of selling it. I've spent quite a few grand on this especially since most of the parts now are not the original but upgraded parts from my original pc

I have a custom built pc, the specs are,

Parts a month ago

Motherboard - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/R2

PSU - Thermaltake ToughPower-XT 875W

SSD(Main Drive) - Kingston HyperX 120GB

Memory/Ram - G.Skill Ripjaws-x 8GB Single DDR3 1600 I got 2 of them, so 2x = 16GB.

CPU - AMD FX-8350

Monitors - 2x ASUS 27" VE278H Got 2 of em too.

Graphics Card - ASUS R9280-DC2T 3GB Top Edition!!!!!!

Case - NZXT Phatom White Case

HDD(Hard drive that contains my movies, games etcwink.gif - Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 3TB

lost the 3TH after it fried and lost everything on there, I now have a shitty 250gb instead of it till I buy a new one. I was originally selling this but then I had to remove the ad because it was a bit faulty(hard drive) so I just kept it instead of selling it. I've spent quite a few grand on this especially since most of the parts now are not the original but upgraded parts from my original pc

Nice I'm more of a car guy myself but I love computers as well. It's too bad I have a shitty job at dunkin donuts (usa) lol. Hopefully my slowly rising bot farm gets me some irl

Archived