Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Listen to my little rant lol

CumminsTurboD

bought a new lenovo gaming rig (the beefed up one)

intel i7

nvidia geforce gtx (890 or some shit)

1 tb hdd

16gb ssd

anyyyyhoowwww beautiful rig with lots of power but tons of bugs/glitches thus far

Flickering screen, youtube vids/any other types of media wouldn't load (had to restore it two days back) and no it wasn't because of a lack of bandwith. 

A number of other bugs that were remedied by a restart.

Beast rig when its working the way it is and can handle (10+ bots with ease) but my damn! Should have spent a few extra hundred on an asus huh? 

Why would you buy a PC with 1TB hdd and 16gb SSD? o.O You can barely fit an OS on 16GB

It's actually an 8gb hybrid drive whatever the hell that is, here's the link for complete specs http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-y50-touch-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-8gb-memory-1tb-8gb-hybrid-hard-drive-black/9640008.p?id=1219705742633&skuId=9640008

Why would you buy a PC with 1TB hdd and 16gb SSD? o.O You can barely fit an OS on 16GB

It's actually an 8gb hybrid drive whatever the hell that is, here's the link for complete specs http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-y50-touch-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-8gb-memory-1tb-8gb-hybrid-hard-drive-black/9640008.p?id=1219705742633&skuId=9640008

my bad double quoted

It'll fit....barely.

8gb hybrid drive actually, don't know what that is lol

Marketing. People say "OH LOOK WE HAVE 16GB SSD FOR OS SO SUPAA FAST BOOT!!! BUY DIS IT HAS SSD WE R AMAZING"

OT: Did u check drivers and shit?

Marketing. People say "OH LOOK WE HAVE 16GB SSD FOR OS SO SUPAA FAST BOOT!!! BUY DIS IT HAS SSD WE R AMAZING"

OT: Did u check drivers and shit?

I mean I updated my graphics card but anything else I'm not really sure as to what to do

I think my laptop is "too new", so to speak. I ran the test on there as well, "Super-fish is probably not intercepting your connections" so I think I'm good there.

Lmao you should have built your own computer. Would have been able to get much better specs for half the price. 

Yeah, should of built your own computer but the y50 is pretty sick tbh.

You guys should show us your custom built laptops. OP: Make sure to get all of your latest drivers and all windows updates.

Archived