Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it safe to bot green dragons on my maxed and quested main?

Merccy124

Don't bot on mains. Once it is banned you will be sad and blame us :L

I wont blame you good sir, I just am tired of being poor on my main and honestly farming 400k-500k an hour is not really fun its like a job that pays u 0.72$ an hour )=

I wont blame you good sir, I just am tired of being poor on my main and honestly farming 400k-500k an hour is not really fun its like a job that pays u 0.72$ an hour )=

Just buy a account from 80,80,80 if you want that much gold/h. I really don't suggest botting your main.

Just buy a account from 80,80,80 if you want that much gold/h. I really don't suggest botting your main.

Yeah ure right I might just sell my acc and quit osrs and rs honestly am bored thats why im careless :/ I have never gotten banned but have not botted on it either in like 40+ days 

Don't bot your main. On top of that Green Dragons are a terrible thing to bot for $$ anyways. You're better off doing something like blast furnace since you'll likely be reported much less.

Archived