Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • wtf why is Dignity banned again

Before

He's just a guy who is always in the wrong place in the wrong time with the wrong people.

I feel bad for him, I don't think he's ever specifically scammed anyone. Just all the people he decides to do work with do, and he ends up taking the fall for it.

He's just a guy who is always in the wrong place in the wrong time with the wrong people.

I feel bad for him, I don't think he's ever specifically scammed anyone. Just all the people he decides to do work with do, and he ends up taking the fall for it.

Is this sarcasm :o(?)

and if it isn't, why did you let him go :'(

Unfortunately as there was a scam report, he was banned for allegedly scamming with no proof that he didn't do it (I don't know if it was this site, or another) :( But what Nezz said is basically speculation that could be true, or false (unless he knows otherwise) But I remember Dignity from an old forum I use to be on, and he seem'd like a really nice guy. It's an awkward situation, as he could be a scammer, or not. Would you rather risk unbanning him, and then for him to scam (if he is a scammer)? Or not let him back on, and don't have to worry about it? (Of course he could ban-evade I guess). But if what Nezz has said is true, then I think he should be able to come back, maybe with "TWC" for the time being and see how it goes from there.

That's my 2 cents I guess :P

Not sarcasm. I don't think he scammed anybody (If I'm wrong then nevermind)

But from what I remember, he just continually got fucked over by the people he worked with.

He's banned because he's responsible for what his workers do, and I'm pretty sure one of his workers stole some gp. Something along those lines, at least. Too lazy to go look rip

But from what I remember, he just continually got fucked over by the people he worked with.

He's banned because he's responsible for what his workers do, and I'm pretty sure one of his workers stole some gp. Something along those lines, at least. Too lazy to go look rip

Unfortunately nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, he could of told his workers to scam 0.O But like I said, nobody knows that goes on behind closed doors :P

yus

Archived