Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Greetings.

Astray

Greetings fellow members, I am Ben.

Decided to start playing oldschool for that sweet, sweet nostalgia.

Quickly realized that I have no interest in repeating what I have done several times. I have gone through many journeys finding the bot for me and I have ended here.

I've been playing RS on and off since early 2005.

My favorite bands are Have Mercy and Neck Deep.

It's my last year of high school, ye i'm a youngling B')

I ride motorcycles on a daily basis, I either plan on pursuing MMI or the Air Force.

I currently own a 2009 R6 but I shall be upgrading to a BMW S1000RR very shortly. I had a GSXR 750 but was hit by a meth head a week before my birthday in March   :doge:

INqmpyz.jpg

Forgive me for the lack of quality is was a quick snapchat picture  :pepe:

Sexy Bike mate ! I actually used to ride a Kawasaki ZX6R too ! Mad props !

Welcome to DB and hope you enjoy your stay here! Guess You saved the best for last ;)

What happened to the ZX6R?!

Hey welcome to DreamBot :P

Just curious, how did you find us

Just a matter of searching forums, search engines and picking which one has the features I'm looking for.

What happened to the ZX6R?!

Just a matter of searching forums, search engines and picking which one has the features I'm looking for.

Sold it :), riding got too dangerous on our roads lol. Had to make a risk-reward decision mate. But I miss it a heck of a tonne.

Sold it :), riding got too dangerous on our roads lol. Had to make a risk-reward decision mate. But I miss it a heck of a tonne.

Trust me it's dangerous here, everyone is on their phone driving and like I said in March I got hit by a meth head randomly swerving all high and just went into my lane and totaled out my bike. Didn't break any of my bones it only broke my heart, and 30 days later I got another bike. I probably wouldn't be sane without bikes. I hope you get another one day <3.

Hello there Ben! Welcome to DreamBot, hope you have a great time here!

Thank you, I plan too!

Welcome to Dreambot <3<3<3

Thank you, <33~

Welcome to DreamBot Ben - if you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to send me a message! :-)

Nice bike btw! 

Thanks Storm, plan on purchasing your scripts in the following days! Thanks, it's a good bike :)

Archived