Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

don't expect many responds from plebs, got 583 users on my PowerChop script and not a single one of them has ever posted anything on the thread.

That's why I like to have people like Dreamlicker around ;)

I'll definitely try this out once it's released, it's a novel idea and hopefully can prevent the need for scripters to create really basic things for users.

Ayy. I'll put it up on the sdn today then. I'll worry about prettying it all up another time I guess.

It's on the SDN! :)

• 2 weeks later...

add a random anti-ban make it simple to use and everyone make their own scripts, reduce bans massively... keep up good work :):) :D  :D  :D  :D

I plan to add some anti-ban things, but any suggestions on what to add specifically would be great. :')

I plan to add some anti-ban things, but any suggestions on what to add specifically would be great. :')

randomly check skill exp interface, commonly looking at the skill that gained the most exp and if there is secondary exp gained then less commonly look at like (20min-1h interval), checking friends list/clan chat etc, switching chat tabs depending on clan messages/pm/trade (like if public gets a few messages maybe go to that tab for x time then click away to trade because i usually like to have no chat messages showing)

Archived