Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

a video tutorial would be a great edition.. i know its not done or whatever.. but when it is.. just do a simple like quest one.. or a simple kill this pick this up till full then run to bank etc :P just my 2 cents.. I dont know mucha bout scripting.. but im trying to learn.. i'm even on www.w3schools.com doing the java courses ;/

Yeah, hence the factory part ;P

I did, it was off topic. >_>

a video tutorial would be a great edition.. i know its not done or whatever.. but when it is.. just do a simple like quest one.. or a simple kill this pick this up till full then run to bank etc  :P just my 2 cents.. I dont know mucha bout scripting.. but im trying to learn.. i'm even on www.w3schools.com doing the java courses ;/

a video tutorial would be a great edition.. i know its not done or whatever.. but when it is.. just do a simple like quest one.. or a simple kill this pick this up till full then run to bank etc :P just my 2 cents.. I dont know mucha bout scripting.. but im trying to learn.. i'm even on www.w3schools.com doing the java courses ;/

a video tutorial would be a great edition.. i know its not done or whatever.. but when it is.. just do a simple like quest one.. or a simple kill this pick this up till full then run to bank etc  :P just my 2 cents.. I dont know mucha bout scripting.. but im trying to learn.. i'm even on www.w3schools.com doing the java courses ;/

There wouldn't be any programming involved. You'd just select the things in the GUI, fill in some information and click start :P

• 1 month later...

Hi

I actually did a lot of work on this today because I had the urge.

I finished conditionals, and I added saving/loading.

I think it's pretty much ready for public to test.

I'll probably put it on the SDN or something as a free script to get some opinions.

Hi

I actually did a lot of work on this today because I had the urge.

I finished conditionals, and I added saving/loading.

I think it's pretty much ready for public to test.

I'll probably put it on the SDN or something as a free script to get some opinions.

don't expect many responds from plebs, got 583 users on my PowerChop script and not a single one of them has ever posted anything on the thread.

Archived