Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • nice meme

Dogerina

to those wyds reading this, 

throughout my time in the botting scene, i have learnt a lot and ive been here longer than i want to be (long enough to call u all newfags xDDDDDD). anyway u guys r all ugly fuks and my teddy bear looks better than u. i sugest that u guys either play legit or dnt play, all these bots r gona get u banned and botting is bad. fuck all of you i wont miss anyone of u tards, ur all neckbeard fagets. i masturbate with a fucking butchers cleaver get the fuk on my lvl u shitkids. tl;dr me > u

belal is comin for u guys ur all gona get rekt

THE DOG HAS BEEN SHOT

cya changing my password to something random

tl;dr: ur all retarded fucking incompetent wyds. Eat a condom and die you stupid fucks. Bye.

29501149b1dded06fcdcb47a1c26529c.png

Archived