Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cross country season kills me

Before

Yesterday I think I had the hardest/one of the hardest cross country practices of my life, the entire time I was keeping behind our 2nd best runner on the team until the end where I puked and just couldn't keep up, then today I followed him again through the most vicious cramp I can possibly remember.. Like the entire thing was a blur -- it was bad lol

Anyways, I'm at my locker talking to another guy and he's like "erhuyhgh I don wanna change" and I was all liek "lollol rip well no one gives a f0k if you bike home in your running shit" n he's like "lol hbu?" and I didn't change yet either, I'm like faaaaaaaaaaaq so I go to the changeroom and like, taking off my shoes felt like my thigh was fucking serrated -- it hurt like a real bitch, and getting the shoe back on was worse.

Archived