Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WTB Wilderness Looter Script! I'll Pay!

Rapalla

If somebody could make me an Wilderness Looter script i would pay for it, doubt it will takes too much effort.

But Requirements:

Decent GUI

Loot Options (add item id for what u want to loot or what u dont want to loot)

or a meter, so you can drag back and forth telling it to loot above a certain value.

Bank when its attacked

Bank options (how many items/value of items in inventory before banking)

Death Run

Please write here or send me a PM

• 11 months later...

If somebody could make me an Wilderness Looter script i would pay for it, doubt it will takes too much effort.

But Requirements:

Decent GUI

Loot Options (add item id for what u want to loot or what u dont want to loot)

or a meter, so you can drag back and forth telling it to loot above a certain value.

Bank when its attacked

Bank options (how many items/value of items in inventory before banking)

Death Run

Please write here or send me a PM

One guy currently owns most of the lvl 3-8 looter bots in the wild.

To get an edge on him, bots that detect where people die would be op

• 8 months later...

Hello gain, is the script ready yet? I am willing to pay.

If he is releasing it will be on the SDN for a premium, just buy it or ask for a trial when it's uploaded

I currently have a script that will pick up any item above the set value, bank when it fills up the inventory or when the bot gets to 50% health. 

That's currently all I have but I know I'm able to have the bot easily get back to work upon death if the respawn is set at Edgeville. 

How much are you willing to pay for this script?

I currently have a script that will pick up any item above the set value, bank when it fills up the inventory or when the bot gets to 50% health. 

That's currently all I have but I know I'm able to have the bot easily get back to work upon death if the respawn is set at Edgeville. 

How much are you willing to pay for this script?

This topic like 6 months old. There is already a few scripts on the SDN that do this anyway

Archived