Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pizza maker

Vylify

It's the same thing. I changed my Wine Maker to Tuna Potatoes and Pizza in a few min. Just had to add a few lines for the extra steps and change IDs. o.o

What extra step could you possibly need? It's literally the exact same process with different ids.

My point was the "few extra steps"...he said all you have to do is change the IDs which is bullshit.

http://pastebin.com/H1pKVF2P

Tell me, what extra stuff did I add from a wine maker that does the exact same thing?

What extra step could you possibly need? It's literally the exact same process with different ids.

Tell me, what extra stuff did I add from a wine maker that does the exact same thing?

You nub he wants it to "buys the supplies for a "x" amount", which means you'd have to add store/GE support.

You nub he wants it to "buys the supplies for a "x" amount", which means you'd have to add store/GE support.

I intentionally left the GE buying code out of the pastebin so you cannot leech it. My wine maker also has GE support so I dont have to interact with it at all.

Sorry, I remembered it wrong. Pizza is just 1 step so it's just switching IDs and/or names and the line in the message listener. I only had to add switching logic to Tuna Potatoes so I could start with just potatoes, butter, sweetcorn and tuna.

I intentionally left the GE buying code out of the pastebin so you cannot leech it. My wine maker also has GE support so I dont have to interact with it at all.

You're so cute, as if I'd leech off your shit code.

My point was the "few extra steps"...he said all you have to do is change the IDs which is bullshit.

I actually changed the IDs of my wine script and made it into a slayer script :o

That's pretty basic...

Yeah no big deal just the usual copy/pasting ids... I actually worked with Steve Jobs and wrote the software for iOS 

Archived