Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pizza maker

Vylify

can someone make a script that automatically makes anchovy pizzas and buys the supplies for a "x" amount and price? would be extremely helpful

I guess you can get this done by a scripter privately as I don't think this is such a big script that should be on SDN, unless someone wants to be kind and just upload it to local scripts. :P

I have no idea about coding so I may be wrong but can't you just get a wine script and like.. replace the item id's with that of the pizza and anchovy and compile it? or is it not that simple? they're both made with the same method but i don't know :P

I have no idea about coding so I may be wrong but can't you just get a wine script and like.. replace the item id's with that of the pizza and anchovy and compile it? or is it not that simple? they're both made with the same method but i don't know :P

bitch-please-rage-face-240x180.png

no...

bitch-please-rage-face-240x180.png

no...

It's the same thing. I changed my Wine Maker to Tuna Potatoes and Pizza in a few min. Just had to add a few lines for the extra steps and change IDs. o.o

It's the same thing. I changed my Wine Maker to Tuna Potatoes and Pizza in a few min. Just had to add a few lines for the extra steps and change IDs. o.o

My point was the "few extra steps"...he said all you have to do is change the IDs which is bullshit.

Archived