Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Covert mode

albelnox181

Covert mode is a mode that is for VIP+ Ranks.

Using covert mode your chance of getting banned will be decreased by quite abit and I highly recommend using it. This has been proven many times from various users and you can see it by having a look at this thread where they show their proggies.

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2760-post-your-covert-proggies/

Just remember, using covert mode doesn't mean you wont 100% get a ban but there is a greater chance of your account surviving the hammer of weath. It also doesn't use a whole load of CPU like some other bots do. Normal version is basically normal version, I've been using normal version for a few days now and nothing has happened to me. Also remember, bot SMART! I'll give you a tip, make an account and just go on it from time to time but don't bot on it till a few days pass as I believe Jagex are looking into accounts which have just been made.

Hope you have a great time here and happy botting!

Covert mode is a mode that is for VIP+ Ranks.

Using covert mode your chance of getting banned will be decreased by quite abit and I highly recommend using it. This has been proven many times from various users and you can see it by having a look at this thread where they show their proggies.

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2760-post-your-covert-proggies/

Just remember, using covert mode doesn't mean you wont 100% get a ban but there is a greater chance of your account surviving the hammer of weath. It also doesn't use a whole load of CPU like some other bots do. Normal version is basically normal version, I've been using normal version for a few days now and nothing has happened to me. Also remember, bot SMART! I'll give you a tip, make an account and just go on it from time to time but don't bot on it till a few days pass as I believe Jagex are looking into accounts which have just been made.

Hope you have a great time here and happy botting!

i have made about 5 different accounts...

and i now have one that works fine after waiting about 3/4 days before i botted, all the others got banned. also my muted main from 2006 got banned but thats without convert mode. ill be buying VIP next weekend and idd be happy to report how it goes 

No technical details will be released regarding covert mode. This is to help prevent jagex being alerted to the method being used, and patching it.

The last covert mode was reported to weath's twitter, and was patched within a few days. We don't plan on letting that happen so easily.

No technical details will be released regarding covert mode. This is to help prevent jagex being alerted to the method being used, and patching it.

The last covert mode was reported to weath's twitter, and was patched within a few days. We don't plan on letting that happen so easily.

what does covert mode actually do? does it confuse the anti botwatch jagex has?

Archived