Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Previous botting history?

grapEcrusH

Are accounts that have a previous botting history, such as the account I have which received a ban in 2013, looked at more closely in regards to botting?  I know the ban was two years ago, but I didn't want to be flagged or anything like that and then bot safely with covert mode under a VPN and still receive the boot.

Ofc no one knows for sure how jagex handles accounts with temp bans exactly. But there's always an increased risk of course since the account has already been caught.

However you should be relatively safe after the offense has expired if you bot smart, avoid reports and definitely not bot moneymaking methods since jagex checks these manually (the good and farmable ones anyway).

If caught a second time I highly doubt the account would be given a second chance.

Archived