Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple client question

ragecage

Does this client support opening multiple clients (not tabs) with different IP addresses simultaneously? Osbot is retarded and won't refund me my VIP because this was the main reason I wanted VIP. I just wanna make 100% sure that this client won't have the same issue. I just assumed that opening multiple clients was the standard for all botting platforms.

Yes it does (=, that's kinda the point haha.

Only thing is, you are going to be limited to two tabs unless you purchase VIP, which gives you access to unlimited tabs and to Covert mode, which reduces bans significantly !

As Intermidon said, as a member you're limited to two tabs/instances. You could have two clients with one tab, or one client with two tabs. The IP addresses don't matter.

If you have VIP you can open as many as you want, with as many ip addresses as you want.

You can only have one proxy per client, there is not support for multiple proxies in a single client with multiple tabs. That requires a lot of work arounds for the JVM that we're not really prepared to do any time soon.

But yes. You can open as many clients under as many IP addresses as you'd like. :)

Thank you guys for the thorough replies. Sorry if I came a little rude about the question. I was just a little frustrated at the moment. But I'm looking forward to using this client!

Archived