Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • This is not true.

Master93

Hello guys. I would like to talk to you about this: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3151-can-jagex-detect-client-finally-answered/

In my opinion this is not true as today I got on and started my bot for clay softening, I was botting for around 10-15 minutes and was not away from the computer while botting. My account suddenly got kicked and I couldnt log back on as it was perm banned. Now I've lost all my bank thanks to the 'undetected' bot. They work great but are they really undetectable? I do no think so. So what do you think?

Thanks.

Clients are undetectable. The code that the client uses to manipulate actions can be detectable. JaGeX records actions through their antibotting system, and if it finds too many equalities, it will ban you. You should try our Covert mode. We have a ton of users experiencing close to 0 bans using Covert.

if you got banned 15 minutes after running your first script on this bot then you were banned for botting with a different one days ago

Hello guys. I would like to talk to you about this: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3151-can-jagex-detect-client-finally-answered/

In my opinion this is not true as today I got on and started my bot for clay softening, I was botting for around 10-15 minutes and was not away from the computer while botting. My account suddenly got kicked and I couldnt log back on as it was perm banned. Now I've lost all my bank thanks to the 'undetected' bot. They work great but are they really undetectable? I do no think so. So what do you think?

Thanks.

so if you want to talk about this why not post on my thread ? 

You have made a thread that quite clearly was not needed 

sounds like we need some clarification. Weath now has installed a software package onto the jagex servers which scan accounts for X. (X being what ever they use to ban your account, we have no idea) There will be bans which are manual. Theres two types of these. One is someone saw you botting and reported you player or a mod. The second is your accounts was flagged by the software but is not 100% sure you botted. Thus gets passed on for Weath to check at a later date. (example of this is when 'mass bans' happen early in the week because staff have been off at the weekend and are catching up) The other type is an automatic ban which happens when the software detects your cheating and bans the account. A prime example of this is sometimes when you make a new account, bot the tutorial island you will get banned before you reach a major city. Thats a ban in less than 10 minutes. Better scripts & accounts with longer playing times on them will last alot longer.

anything else you read is bullshit.

Archived