Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OBBYMAUL|MGLOVES|84COOKING|PA/07

KFC

1. Stats of the account​​

ad9c1ffbea29c12527f08419a6477697.png

2. Account status (bans, mutes)

bfcf0f9ef717ded9d6fef413b1b40f99.png

3. Login screen

4f169910eb06fca26a4f517ad9cf9fab.png

4. Quests (completed)

7fb3fc730a2c67ce1067e694452c4d66.gif

5. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable)

ed3f783273d205c45790e014d8381bed.png

6. Minimum bid (price to start bids)

5m.

7. Autowin

27m

8. Payment method

07/pp for trusted only.

9. Trading conditions (middleman)

MM if you not are trusted

10. Previous owners (if any)

​I am the orginal owner.

How much would this run me for PP if you decided it would be alright to use a Middleman for my payment and I attach a note to the payment non refundable?

You can buy it with paypal but if you chargeback i will just recover it. So its up to you.

If you not chargeback i will not recover it.

You can buy it with paypal but if you chargeback i will just recover it. So its up to you.

If you not chargeback i will not recover it.

That's what I was saying, I would attach a note to the payment that says this payment is non-rechargeable and cannot be charged back.  

Hmm fine you wanna the autowin?

That's what I was saying, I would attach a note to the payment that says this payment is non-rechargeable and cannot be charged back.  

So you wan't the autowin?

Hmm fine you wanna the autowin?

So you wan't the autowin?

What are you talking about dude?  My method is safer for the recipient of the money, not safer for me to chargeback after I control an account.  Learn paypal dude

What are you talking about dude?  My method is safer for the recipient of the money, not safer for me to chargeback after I control an account.  Learn paypal dude

Lol bro you think i am stupid? if you type what ever you wan't in the comment it still don't work.

Notes on paypal don't matter, you can still chargeback.

• 4 months later...

Archived