Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Private script request/quoting/general questions

grapEcrusH

Hello to you all,

As I have state in many other forum posts on this website, I am fairly new to the concept of scripting.  I experimented with powerbot in the past for EoC, but since that was realized I stopped playing and only recently have picked up RS07 again because it brings back memories and many of my friends decided to give it a shot again as well.

As far as private scripting goes, I am looking for a private script that only I would use, as well as my roommate who is VIP with Dreambot as well.  I firstly wanted to get some pricing, and mainly to see if the script request I am asking for is even a possibility.  If it is not a possibility, I willl edit it to make it doable, given that currently my request is quite broad.

I do not have skype, but there are many other ways we can chat in private to discuss the script, pricing, and details of the script.  I am looking for trusted scripters, and being someone who has purchased a decent amount of the scripts off of the SDN, I have a select few names who I would love to see design this script due to the fluidness of scripts they have made in the past that I use.  That being said, I will take chances on other scripters as well that have done private requests and have good reviews.  Thanks everyone!

Thought a certain aspect of the game that used to be in runescape was still in runescape.  But its not, so therefor I have no use for a private script anymore.  Please close this.

Buying private scripts is against the rules

People may purchase private scripts here. Only requirement is that the scripter be 'Scripter+'

Locking thread as no longer needed

:pug:

Archived